Fees For Academic Year 2020 / 2021
£9.50 per hour*
15hours Early Years Funding per week
£3,547.00 per term
£3,720.00 per term
£3,738.00 per term
£4,134.00 per term
£4,154.00 per term
£4,215.00 per term
£4,256.00 per term
Years 7 - 11
£4,954.00 per term
The following guidelines maybe useful:
Stationery and the use of text books are included in the termly fee.
Charges will generally be levied for:
- School Trips and Workshops within or out of school hours and entry fees where applicable.
- Travel, board and lodging on residential visits either in UK or abroad.
- Activities which take place wholly or mainly outside school hours.
- Music tuition and instrument hire.
- The cost of entering a pupil for public examinations and, where applicable, for preparing the pupil for such an examination outside school hours.
- In practical subjects, such as Textiles and Food Technology, parents may be asked for the full or partial cost of materials or ingredients.
- Lost property and overdue library books. (The fines will be token and these will be given to charity.)
- Damage to school property or the misuse or loss of books and equipment.
NB Any insurance costs will be included for trips and activities.
A FULL TERM'S NOTICE MUST BE GIVEN NOT ONLY FOR THE WITHDRAWAL OF PUPILS BUT FOR THE CANCELLATION OF EXTRAS SUCH AS TRANSPORT, MUSIC & EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES. OTHERWISE, A FULL TERM'S FEES WILL BE CHARGED IN LIEU.