£10.00 per hour*
15 hours Early Years Funding per week
£3,796.00 per term
£3,981.00 per term
£4,001.00 per term
£4,601.00 per term
£4,624.00 per term
£4,735.00 per term
£4,781.00 per term
Years 7 - 11
£5,461.00 per term
Stationery and the use of text books are included in the termly fee.
Charges will generally be levied for:
- School Trips and Workshops within or out of school hours and entry fees where applicable.
- Travel, board and lodging on residential visits either in UK or abroad.
- Activities which take place wholly or mainly outside school hours.
- Music tuition and instrument hire.
- The cost of entering a pupil for public examinations and, where applicable, for preparing the pupil for such an examination outside school hours.
- In practical subjects, such as Textiles and Food Technology, parents may be asked for the full or partial cost of materials or ingredients.
- Lost property and overdue library books. (The fines will be token and these will be given to charity.)
- Damage to school property or the misuse or loss of books and equipment.
NB Any insurance costs will be included for trips and activities.
A FULL TERM'S NOTICE MUST BE GIVEN NOT ONLY FOR THE WITHDRAWAL OF PUPILS BUT FOR THE CANCELLATION OF EXTRAS SUCH AS TRANSPORT, MUSIC & EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES. OTHERWISE, A FULL TERM'S FEES WILL BE CHARGED IN LIEU. PLEASE LOOK AT THE INFORMATION BOOKLET BELOW THAT CONTAINS OUR PARENT CONTRACT.
As parents, we all want to give our children the best possible start in life.
A private education is one of the key ways in which we can equip children to take full advantage of the opportunities that life will bring.
However, when the time comes to paying school fees, our budgets can sometimes be put under considerable pressure.
SFP enables parents to spread the cost of school fees rather than paying a lump sum each term.
SFP leads the field in providing an effective and flexible way to spread the cost of school fees*. In fact for over 20 years, we've helped thousands of parents to ease their finances.
*Credit is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Credit agreements are available to over 18s only.
The process for both parent and the school is totally seamless:
- Parents apply to open up their account online before the beginning of any term by clicking HERE.
- They will be guided through our online application process and if the application is approved SFP will notify the parent (s) and the school.
- Once the application for a credit agreement is approved SFP will notify the school
- The school can then go online with SFP and advise us of the correct schools fees. We appreciate that fees may change and adjustments can also be processed at any time using the online portal
- Parents will receive an email / letter notifying them of the due dates and monthly amounts to be collected by Direct Debit from their bank accounts
- We subsequently send the school full payment at the start of each term
- All subsequent transactions are simply applied to a parents account online by the school and we advise parents of the adjusted instalments.