Pre-Nursery and Nursery
£10.50 per hour*
*15 hours Early Years Funding per week
£3,948.00 per term
£4,220.00 per term
£4,241.00 per term
£4,923 per term
£4,948.00 per term
£5,066.00 per term
£5,116.00 per term
Years 7 - 11
£5,843.00 per term
Additional costs are charged for:
- School Trips and Workshops within or out of school hours and entry fees where applicable.
- School Lunches are charged termly.
- Travel, board and lodging on residential visits either in UK or abroad.
- Activities which take place wholly or mainly outside school hours.
- Music tuition and instrument hire.
- The cost of entering a pupil for public examinations and, where applicable, for preparing the pupil for such an examination outside school hours.
- In practical subjects, such as Textiles and Food Technology, parents may be asked for the full or partial cost of materials or ingredients.
- Lost property and overdue library books. The fines will be token, and these will be given to charity.
- Damage to school property or the misuse or loss of books and equipment.
Please note, a full term’s notice must be given not only for the withdrawal of pupils, but for the cancellation of extras such as transport, music and extra-curricular activities. Otherwise, a full term’s fees will be charged in lieu. Please refer to our full terms and conditions.
As parents, we all want to give our children the best possible start in life. A private education is one of the key ways in which we can equip children to take full advantage of the opportunities that life will bring. However, when the time comes to paying school fees, our budgets can sometimes be put under considerable pressure.
SFP enables parents to spread the cost of school fees rather than paying a lump sum each term by providing an effective and flexible way to spread the cost of school fees*.
*Credit is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Credit agreements are available to over 18s only.
How to apply
- Parents apply to open up their account online before the beginning of any term by clicking here.
- They will be guided through our online application process and if the application is approved SFP will notify the parent (s) and the school.
- Once the application for a credit agreement is approved SFP will notify the school
- The school can then go online with SFP and advise us of the correct school fees. We appreciate that fees may change, and adjustments can also be processed at any time using the online portal
- Parents will receive an email / letter notifying them of the due dates and monthly amounts to be collected by Direct Debit from their bank accounts
- We subsequently send the school full payment at the start of each term
- All subsequent transactions are simply applied to a parents account online by the school and we advise parents of the adjusted instalments.
A number of means tested bursaries are available for new applicants to the school. Bursaries may also be available to parents whose children are already at the school and whose financial situation has significantly deteriorated.
Application forms can be obtained from the Bursar by emailing email@example.com.